KaDeWe in Berlin
As part of the modernisation of KaDeWe in Berlin, the renowned “Sixth” food floor underwent an impressive facelift. It incorporates 2,000 m². KRAMER shopfitting was responsible for one quarter of this floor (Quadrant C). KRAMER provided the following services:
- Advice on the feasibility of the design concept
- Execution of shop fitting, including the industrial kitchen technology in cooperation with the Essen-based company Flügel for the entire area in Quadrant C
The areas brought to life by KRAMER each seamlessly blend retail and catering spaces:
- Kartoffelacker (catering)
- Cheese (retail and catering)
- Cheese counter with almost 23 metres of cheeses to choose from and a floor-to-ceiling cheese display cabinet
- Milk Products (retail)
- Daluma (veggie catering concept)
- Fruits & Veggies with juice bar (retail and catering)
- Nuts & Spices (retail)
- Späti & Tabbaco (retail)
- Moet Bar (catering with retail)
- Wein Bar (catering with retail)
- Champagner Bar (catering with retail)
- Wine & Spirits with wine cooler (retail)
There is a total of 205 seats distributed between the various catering outlets.
KRAMER developed its own bespoke furniture especially for KaDeWe, thus rejecting standard solutions. Countless details come together to create a bright, friendly and modern atmosphere. Tradition meets modern elegance: High quality materials and finish for the best food selection in Berlin. Bright bars with classic gold and brass hues and black burnt brick walls are intended to recall the early days of KaDeWe at the start of the 20th century.
Typ of counter
Cheese counter Primo UB with special front and support-free glass top unit
Use of the highest quality materials. Walk-in, air-conditioned wine humidor for high-quality wines. Various gastronomic concepts on the sales floor. Cheese counter with elaborate special front and support-free glass top.